Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GG's Exclusives Polymer Clay Art Beads - Roses


These are all custom order beads, you can order one or a hundred! If you do want to order more than ten, please email me for special pricing. I can do roses in any color, please let me know what color you want, and if you have something specific to match, feel free to email me a picture of whatever you want to match. My beads are glazed with Varathane for a super high gloss, added strength and for durability. I can create them with holes that go side to side, OR through the center. Please when ordering state what color you want and also which direction you want the holes to go.

Large Rose Bead/Pendant 40mm: Price $7.00 each

Medium Rose Bead/Pendant 30mm: Price $6.00 each

Small Rose Bead/Pendant 20mm: Price $5.00 each

Extra Small Rose Bead 10mm: Price $4.00 each

Please allow for variations from bead to bead, all beads are created one petal at a time completely by hand. Please allow 7-10 for your order to be shipped.



Sizes
Direction Of Holes




No comments: