Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GG's Exclusives Polymer Clay Art Beads - Star Gazer Lilly


This is by far and away my absolute favorite Lilly bead, the Star Gazer!! Beautiful deep maroon to pink petals, brown stamens, complete with "dogs", these are fantastic! Very realistic looking, I pay great attention to detail in creating these beautiful beads! I promise you will not be disappointed!

All my beads are glazed with Varathane for a high gloss, strength and durability. If you want them unglazed, just send a note along with your order and I'm happy to leave them in their natural finish. I do not recommend these beads to be left "natural" as they are much more fragile if NOT glazed. The glaze makes the stamens much stronger and more durable.

Please allow for variations from bead to bead, all beads are created one at a time completely by hand. Please allow 7-10 for your order to be shipped.

Star Gazer Lillies - Large - 20mm: $4.00
Star Gazer - Medium - 12mm: $3.00




Sizes
Direction Of Holes




No comments: